Re: Alternative: only make vote tally available to DD (or to voters)

Hi Bill,

On Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at 07:36:02PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> A suggestion:
>
> An alternative to secret vote would be to make the vote tallies only
> accessible by DD (or more generally to people allowed to vote, whether
> they did not not).
>
> This would still allow voters to check the vote but would not allow
> outside parties to use it (unless some DD leaks it, alas).

I guess people might sponsor this, so please reword this into an actual
proposal for the vote. I'm not sure I'll sponsor it but I think the option
should be on the table.

:) & thanks.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

:wq