Re: Secret Ballots: How Secret

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 05:54:45PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> However that thread has 'secret ballots' in it's subject, so
> I still find it very relevant to the topic discussed there, so
> I'm slightly put off as being described asking offtopic stuff.

actually, not only in the subject, that very mail starts with
"Now that we have concluded deciding our GR procedure, I'd like to come
back to the question of secret ballots that we decided to defer from the
last round" so I'm *puzzled*, to say the least, being characterized
as derailing the thread.

And furthermore & sadly this confirms my feeling that some want to push
'secret ballots' into Debian...

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

I’ve read “Non-Functional Testicles” as retronym for NFT last week and now
it can’t be unseen.