Re: Ways forward regarding the RMS GR

Adrian Bunk writes:
> Discussing and voting on a change to the constitution to make all votes
> secret could then be done in 1+1 weeks starting even before the current
> GR ends, followed by a secret vote on a new GR.

The 1+1 weeks would only start after a proposal was made that no longer
needs changes (only minor changes do not reset the discussion period
under A.1.6).  I don't think anyone already has a finished proposal in
their drawer.

And rushing changes to the constitution doesn't seem like a good idea.

Ansgar