Re: Re: What does FD Mean

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 4:33 AM Barak A. Pearlmutter
<barak@pearlmutter.net> wrote:

> Moving FD around in the
> ordering is an example of this, as is a quorum boycott.

When a center option is likely to fail our majority requirement [1]
should I rank preferable extreme choices above FD even if I am
strictly moderately inclined?

Along the same lines, would it be better for a voting system to
quadruple-count, or otherwise strengthen, options voters rank in the
middle—thereby recognizing that a compromise between two or more sides
is always a prerequisite for peace?

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] Section A.6 (3) of the constitution:
https://www.debian.org/devel/constitution