Re: New option for the RMS/FSF GR: reaffirm the values of the majority

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 11:51:29PM +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:

> It seems highly likely that the message to which I'm replying was not
> sent or authorized by Enrico, and that its sender is trying to mislead
> Debian members by impersonating a prominent and respected developer.

I can confirm it was not an impersonation attempt. My previous subkeys
are due to expire on 2021-06-03 and I've recently generated new ones.
They should be properly signed by my master key and I have uploaded them
to keyserver.ubuntu.com and keyring.debian.org

Using GPG became more complicated recently with the keyserver network
collapsing, and on a different venue I'd welcome a serious reassessment
of our technical practices of certifying trust :(

My proposal was a honest attempt at encoding in a straightforward
proposal the gist that I was perceiving from what seemed to me like the
majority of posts on -vote. I was honestly interested to see if that
represented the feelings of our community at large. If those are indeed
the feelings of the majority of a community I'm part of, it is extremely
important for me to know.

Even so, my proposal, although serious, was motivated mainly by
frustration, disappointment, and disgust.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>