Re: REPOST, SIGNED: Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

Quoting Micha Lenk (2021-04-03 13:08:50)
> Am 03.04.21 um 10:25 schrieb Adrian Bunk:
> > Craig, if you make this a new separate GR I will be glad to sponsor
> > it.
>
> Do you (or anybody actually) have a idea how to deal best with the old
> RMS GR if this one is formally accepted?

If this one is accepted then I can only interpret the old one as missing
this option and if this option had been included then it would have won
over the other options.

Can anyone imagine voting in favor of this one with a different intent?

 - Jonas