Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

On 4/3/21 01:52, Craig Sanders wrote:
On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 09:07:15PM +0200, Zlatan Todoric wrote:
Yes, lets use that I am not native English speaker and drown the
conversation with some pointless pedantic approaches now and bunch of words.
Oh, FFS!  I was giving you a face-saving excuse for your ignorance, not using
it against you.
On the contrary, it is your ignorance to assume that someone doesn't know about the recent US usage of witch-hunt term against communist. You see, in a real witch-hunting, as in the one used against communist as in Trump using it against journalist - all 3 were not correct. Women were not bad actors (Catholic church was), communist were not bad actors (at least not even remotely close to the US government) and journalist are not bad actors (at least most of them with regards to Trump are not).

While I am not English native, I am Serbian native and we have a saying for
this:

Претакање из шупљег у празно.

Which would mean something like "you say a lot but actually nothing".
we have a saying in English, "You can't teach someone who refuses to learn".
Which means exactly what it says.
And it applies to you, no matter how much I try to help you.