Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

On 16091 March 1977, Philip Hands wrote:

I hope that people are not being attacked in private -- indulging in
such behaviours would definitely be a Code of Conduct violation, but I
think even that would fail to qualify as a witch-hunt, because the
intimidation needs to be made obvious to the wider group for something
to qualify as a witch-hunt.

Hope dies last, but that one is definitely dead. There are idiots out there writing lots of private hate mail and demanding resigns. And if even I get that stuff, one can be sure that some mailboxes are overflowing with hate mails on this topic.

I'm usually quite outside from receiving such crap - I'm neither trans nor black nor female nor "loaded" with any other of the usual trigger identifications that some brainless twits[1] go off on. But I so hope that Kurt will find/use the right interpretation of our constitution, to allow this vote to NOT be the default that everyone can see how people voted, and announce that before. I don't care for myself, that hate mob can just suck their balls, won't affect me, but I know many are affected by it, unfortunately. And I would want them to be able to vote, even in an issue like this.

[1] Feel spoken to? Then stop being an idiot, its as simple as that. Behave like a decent human should and respect your fellows.

--
bye, Joerg