Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 06:24:52PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you still are on a debian
> mailing list while you clearly stated you wanted to sever your ties with
> Debian.

And what's wrong?  Anyone can participate in the discussion, isn't?

One of "choices" - is a real blackmail for all FOSS communities: ban
rms or we will not interact with you.  That affects people far outside
Debian, yes.

> As it seems to still hurt you

Oh, don't care about my "feelings".  Do care, please, about own
arguments.  E.g. obviously you have found "conspiracy theories"
in the https://libreboot.org/news/rms.html

Yet, you miss the point, that "RMS is NOT transphobic".  That's
an opinion of someone you are attempting to defend from rms, isn't?
Or do you know better, of course?