Re: Opposing strict time limits

Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> writes:
> On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 5:13 PM Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:

>> I don't understand the question.  That system does not currently exist,
>> and therefore this could not have happened

> Without wanting to take up too much bandwidth, I believe that deductive
> logic misses key insights. [1]

> More broadly, you are not the only one who thinks I have strange
> feathers. I mean, what is this guy talking about? He has so much to
> learn! Perhaps this short video [2] can shed some light on how two
> parties might examine the same subject from two sides. In some form, it
> will solve Debian's social issues.

My response was not intended as a critique of your way of thinking.  I
really did mean my response literally: I don't understand your question.
That makes it hard for me to respond to it, or to take into account any
key insights that it contains.

I tried to explain why I didn't understand the question.  Maybe you could
try rephrasing in the hope that I may understand a different version of
the question better?