Re: Opposing strict time limits

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 5:13 PM Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:

> I don't understand the question.
> That system does not currently exist, and therefore this could
> not have happened

Without wanting to take up too much bandwidth, I believe that
deductive logic misses key insights. [1]

More broadly, you are not the only one who thinks I have strange
feathers. I mean, what is this guy talking about? He has so much to
learn! Perhaps this short video [2] can shed some light on how two
parties might examine the same subject from two sides. In some form,
it will solve Debian's social issues.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_incompleteness_theorems