Re: Opposing strict time limits

In general, I understand the reasoning for having an option for longer discussions. However, I see risks too.

On 10/22/21 12:42 PM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
a vote to recall the project leader.

This is an interesting corner case. I don't think it needs a special case under the current situation or Russ's proposal, as the time is not unbounded. But we should be careful not to make the time unbounded except by DPL action ("only provide it to the DPL") as that would effectively insulate the DPL from recall.

--
Richard