Call for votes on «Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board»

Kurt Roeckx dijo [Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 08:56:33AM +0200]:
> There is also this in 4.2:
>     4. The minimum discussion period is 2 weeks, but may be varied by up
>        to 1 week by the Project Leader. The Project Leader has a casting
>        vote. There is a quorum of 3Q.
>
> The DPL changed the minimum time for the discussion period to 1 week.
> The discussion period is over when a vote is called.

Dear Debian Project Secretary,

Given the DPL authorized a shortened discussion period, and that, while
said discussion period allowed for a wide range of voting choices to
be accepted in the ballots, the tone of the discussion is highly
confrontational and I judge we will not gain any further insights or
wordings merely by giving it more time.

So, by following the Debian constitution (A.2), as a sponsor for one
of the amendments, I call for a vote, and ask you to draft the
corresponding ballot.

Thank you very much for your work!