Re: "rms-open-letter" GR choice 2: sign https://rms-support-letter.github.io/

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 21:29:27 +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> The option is now on the website.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would mind explaining a point of procedure
to me here. I understand that the discussion period is normally 2 weeks,
and that the DPL confirmed a request to reduce it to 1 week. Measured
from the 5th second, this would have expired at 2021-03-31 21:10 UTC.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 09:43:36 +0200, Erik Schanze wrote:
> Seconded.

Do the additional proposals made in that week mean the discussion period
has automatically been extended? Is the Secretary simply being pragmatic
here, executing discretion before announcing the start of the voting
period? Or perhaps the DPL has likely requested another alteration?