Re: opinion on Choice 1

Hi!

On 29.03.21 14:17, Milan Kupcevic wrote:
On 3/29/21 4:58 AM, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
[...]

Sorry for my ignorance, but who are you? I cannot find your name in the
Debian contributor list.

Your contributions to Debian [0][1][2][3] are very welcome. Do not get
discouraged by ignorant people who might try to shame you for who you are.

Milan, I'd like to kindly ask you to stop reframing everything that doesn't fit your expectations and making something different out of it which is waaaaaay beyond the intention.

Thanks for the links, I did not check on bugs.d.o and lists.d.o separately.

Ulrike

[0]
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;submitter=ivan%40siamics.net;submitter=oneingray%40gmail.com
[1] https://www.debian.org/security/2010/dsa-2020.en.html