Re: Q to all candidates: NEW queue

Hello,

On Fri 27 Mar 2020 at 09:39AM +01, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:

> My point was to ask if there are any points in this list that could be
> harmful in the scenario proposed by Lucas.

We try to stop packages of sufficiently low quality entering the archive
at all, so that other contributors don't have to deal with understanding
what's going on with those low quality packages when trying to fix other
stuff.

I would say that Lucas' proposal would not be able to achieve that.

--
Sean Whitton