Re: Proposal: Focus on systemd

Hello Martin, and seconders of proposal F,

On Fri 29 Nov 2019 at 10:16PM +02, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> I'd like submit the following proposal:
>
> Proposal: Focus on systemd to promote standardization and
> cross-distribution cooperation

I would be grateful for an informal summary of why proposal F is thought
to be needed on the ballot in addition to proposal C.  What is thought
not captured well by Sam's text, but is thought to be captured well by
Martin's text?

I don't mean to challenge the idea that proposal F is needed in addition
to proposal C.  I am just hoping to better understand the motivations
behind proposal F than what I've been able to glean by putting the texts
of proposals C and F side-by-side.

--
Sean Whitton