Re: Review of proposals

Holger Levsen writes ("Re: Review of proposals"):
> Ian, could you please stop characterizing those stupid flamewars and mud
> fights as war? War is something completly different, people die.

I was of course speaking metaphorically.  I note that the very word
"flamewar" which you use yourself has the same problem, at least
etymologically.

But I'm happy to try to avoid this kind of terminology, for the
reasons you give.  So, sorry (and if I do it again please point it out
again).

Thanks,
Ian.