Re: Please wait a bit longer before calling for a vote

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 01:22:37PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:

> > I do not support delaying the CFV for an option that has not gained sponsors.

> just sigh.

> Michael, I'm very very likely to sponsor anything you have written so
> far. Please publish something so it's on the table and Sam cannot argue
> like he does.

While I generally agree with Sam here that it is rather disingenious to add
a new option right at the end of the discussion period, I think that having
something proposed by the systemd maintainers on the ballot will be
worthwhile because they have one of the best vantage points to see future
points of contention and whether the GR is likely to guide us through them.

So I'd also very likely sponsor such an amendment, even this late.

   Simon