Re: [draft] Draft text on Init Systems GR

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:57:04PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> It is not clear to me who can "accept" it - would that me be as the
> proposer of this version, or Sam as the original proposer ?  Perhaps
> Kurt's life would be made easier if Sam would, at the appropriate
> point, indicate his approval.  CC'ing secretary@ about this.  (Sorry,
> Kurt.  I think this is my bug in the constitution.)

I agree that the text is not very clear. But I think the intention
is that the proposor of one of the options can accept changes to
that option.

What is not clear is that you can accept between calling for
seconds and reaching the required seconds. But as long as none of
the sponsors object to you accepting it, I think it makes to allow
it.

Kurt