adding more topics to this GR (Re: [draft] Draft text on Init Systems GR)

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 05:31:19PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Issue 4.  Hateful stuff on our lists etc.
>
> I have tried to capture what kinds of statements are the key problem
> here.  I think we need to clearly tell our listmasters etc. what we
> expect, since enforcement action they take needs clear legitimacy.

I very well see how this is something we ought to address (at some time,
maybe even now), but I'm really not convinced (over-)loading the already
overloaded init system GR with listmaster policying stuff is wise. *Please*
reconsider.

(and please excuse my brevity.)

--
cheers,