Matthias's Choice 4

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Klumpp <matthias@tenstral.net> writes:

I'd like to understand how what you propose below differs from my choice
3.
This is more or less  along the lines of what I meant to propose with
choice 3, and I'd like to understand what differences you see that
matter to you.

There's a reasonable possibility this can be consolidated with my choice
3.