Re: First Debian community-wide IRC sessions scheduled: Meet the new DPL and ask him anything!

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 04:09:12PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> As you probably know by now, Sam Hartman won the election and is now our
> new DPL (congratulations!).

congrats to Sam indeed. And thanks to all four who have been running!

> The first of these is re-booting the #debian-meeting irc channel
> (https://wiki.debian.org/IRC/debian-meeting) and schedule general
> community meetings there.

thanks for this initiative! I think it's a nice one! two comments:

will you use meetbot(.debian.net) to provide logs etc?
and maybe you want to annonce this somewhere else than -vote@ too.

--
tschau,
	Holger

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.