Topic: Meet the new DPL and ask him anything!
Date: 2019-05-10
Time: 10:00 UTC
IRC Channel: #debian-meeting on oftc

The questions you'd be able to ask on IRC won't go as deep as they have
on this channel, but it's still one of many good ways to stay up to date
with the plans of the DPL and get some more details on what they entail.

If anyone is willing to help moderate the session, please get in touch.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage