Re: Failing GPG key (was: Re: Debian Project Leader election 2019: First call for votes)

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:06:16AM +0200, Mathias Behrle wrote:
Hi Adriano,

there was a recent keyring update just in time so I could vote without problems
in the meantime. Perhaps this also solved your problem or did you not set an
expiry on your master key?

Cheers

TL;DR I'm happy my vote was accepted, so no further action is required.

FWIW, I believe the copy of my key in the keyring was not up to date as yesterday, when I voted: the master key was not expired, but the subkey was expired in that copy of the key.

I updated the expiry of the subkey on February, and I *believe* I have updated the keyservers network, and keyring.d.o with the new expiry date, but probably I forgot something, only the logs could tell.

In any case, yesterday I sent my key to keyring.d.o again.

Thanks and sorry for the noise.