Re: Failing GPG key (was: Re: Debian Project Leader election 2019: First call for votes)

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 10:19:10AM +0200, Mathias Behrle wrote:
Hi all,

I have set up an expiry on my GPG key:
- originally set to 2019-04-07
- updated on 2019-04-08 to 2021-04-06 and pushed to various keyservers
 including keyring.debian.org.

But nevertheless my ballot is rejected, because obviously the old key is used
(s. the error report below).

What can I do to get my ballot tested against my actual updated key?

Hi Mathias,

I'm in a similar situation, and I've managed to get my vote accepted using my masterkey instead of my subkey to sign my vote.