Re: Failing GPG key (was: Re: Debian Project Leader election 2019: First call for votes)

Joerg Jaspert writes ("Re: Failing GPG key (was: Re: Debian Project Leader election 2019: First call for votes)"):
> *Usually* they do not do that during running elections, just short
> before they start, so you may be out of luck.

In that case I think the Secretary should make some alternative
arrangements, since (i) there is no doubt that Matthias is eligible to
vote (ii) it will be possible to verify the authenticity of Matthias's
vote, albeit by using an ad-hoc or alternative arrangement.

Ian.