Thanks for the questions, any more before voting starts?

Dear debian-vote

Thank you to everyone who has contributed questions over the last few
weeks. They have certainly provided me with a lot of food for thought
and will play a role in the directions I follow within Debian regardless
of the outcome of this election.

If there's any particular stance or something that you'd like more
details on, or if there's something that's nagging you that hasn't yet
been covered, then now is probably a good time to ask :-)

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage