Re: Q to all candidates: should we have more ports?

So, now that all candidates have answered...

On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 01:55:37PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Specifically today,

These two words were meant to be a reference to today's date.

> should we try to make Debian usable on any of the operating system kernels
> that I quoted above?

This, given that all of those were proprietary kernels, was meant to be
a ridiculous proposition.

I'm surprised that most candidates gave it real consideration. I'm sure
they were simply trying their best to remain polite in the face of
someone asking something stupid :-)

Ah well.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard