Re: Q to both: release date

Dear Lucas,

> is there something that you would like to stress about the release
> process or the upcoming release?

I think I would highlight that these indeed *are* outside the scope of
the DPL, implicitly stressing Debian's decentralised nature; this structure
makes Debian unique and very attractive for all sorts of use-cases so we
shouldn't be justifying or apologising for it.

I think these things are more important and more interesting to communicate
than a laundry list of version numbers of the major software packages that
we plan to release with.

Regarding the status of the release itself, I would naturally check in with
the release team and pass on whatever details they wished to publicise.

And of course, the usual exhortations to "please test…"  :)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb