Re: Proposed GR: State exception for security bugs in Social Contract clause 3

Thank you to Russ and Ben for the encouragement!

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 11:47:17AM +0100, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Maybe there should be a note about how we handle embargoed vulnerabilities here:
>
> https://www.debian.org/security/faq

Thanks for reminding me about that existing FAQs page.  I think that
Ian's e-mail, suitably edited, would be a great addition if both Ian and
the security team agreed.  It could then be linked to from my new
SocialContractFAQ page on the wiki.

--
Sean Whitton