Re: Proposed GR: State exception for security bugs in Social Contract clause 3

Scott Kitterman writes ("Re: Proposed GR: State exception for security bugs in Social Contract clause 3"):
> What is the definition of serious and what is the definition of limited?

It is excellent that Sean's proposal for the SC leaves that vague.

Of course we may want to actually implement some more formal policy,
but I don't think we should write that down in the SC where it is hard
to change.

Ian.