Re: GR proposal: remove obsolete reference to CDs from SC

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> We could remove the existing sentence and append this to the paragraph:
>
> We do not require that the packages in the "non-free" area are
> redistributable by third-parties.

After a comment from an FTP team member on IRC, I amend this to:

We require that the packages in the "non-free" area are
redistributable by Debian and mirror operators but not other
third-parties such as physical media or hardware vendors.

I'll leave it up to the proposer to amend the proposal if wanted.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise