Slight confusion with voting

Hello there,

[Please Cc me on reply not subscribed to debian-vote]

I'm voting for the first time and received the ballot but I'm confused
with following paragraph in ballot

> The responses to a valid vote shall be signed by the vote key created
> for this vote. The public key for the vote, signed by the Project
> secretary, is appended below.

So do I need to sign the vote with my key or the key appended in the
mail or both?..

[Also slight confusion because its a public key and IIUC
signing is done with private key, so is it that I need to sign or
encrypt using the pair of attached keys?..]