Re: GR Proposal: replace "Chairman" with "Chair" throughout the Debian Constitution

Le vendredi, 22 juillet 2016, 12.28:38 h CEST Jakub Wilk a écrit :
> Luckily there's an awesome non-gendered and non-furnitured alternative:
>
> President

Point is, the TC <function> is constitutionally only about half-surrogating
MIA DPLs and breaking ties. The non-constitutional part of the duty is much
more about making meetings happen, running the administrativia, etc. In short,
it's much more of a 'Secretary' role, rather than a 'President' role.

But we already have a secretary role in the project.

So we fall back (can we say "sit"?) on furnitured 'Chair'.

    OdyX