Re: Broader vision

Hi,

On 21/03/16 at 16:29 +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> How do you see Debian right now?
>
> How do you imagine Debian to be in one year, when you will be
> summarizing the recent history in your campaign for re-election?
>
> How do you imagine Debian to be in the distant future of IT, say, three
> years from now?

Piggy-backing on this great question, I'd like to extend it just a bit:

Last year I did this kind of exercise in a FOSDEM talk[1,2]. Can you
comment on this talk? Which issues do you rank as important? as
unimportant? What did I miss? Feel free to disagree with everything of
course, that would be even more interesting :-)

In other words: what will you try to convince the Free Software world to
work on during your upcoming term?

[1] https://archive.fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/distributions_boring_solved_problem/
[2] http://blop.info/pub/20150131-fosdem-distros-boring.pdf

- Lucas