encouraging events?

Hi Mehdi,

I've been reading over your platform, I couldn't help noticing it is in
all seriousness better than some of the other candidate's running for
high office right now.  The only other thing needed to be in that league
of course is fostering good relations with Irish voters[1]

If Irish developers were to try and organize a MiniDebConf for the
weekend of 18-19 March 2017, would you be happy to support that as DPL
and provide some funding if necessary to make it happen?

Happy St Patrick's Day everybody

Regards,

Daniel

1.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-13166265