Re: Legitimate exercise of our constitutional decision-making processes [Was, Re: Tentative summary of the amendments]

Quoting Josh Triplett (2014-10-30 15:04:04)
> Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
>> Fedora actually is not that decisive, as far as I read here -
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/243
>
> That ticket turned down the suggested policy of "packages MUST NOT
> support sysvinit".  That doesn't mean "packages MUST support
> sysvinit", or "packages MUST NOT depend on systemd".
>
> The Fedora policy: "Packages may also provide a SysV initscript file,
> but are not required to do so."

That does not sound to me as Fedora _only_ supporting systemd, or am I
missing something?

As a reminder, here's what I believe we are talking about here:

Quoting Aigars Mahinovs (2014-10-30 11:06:47)
> Have other distros switched to _only_ supporting systemd? Changing the
> default is not the same.

 - Jonas