Re: Tentative summary of the amendments

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 11:52:32AM -0400, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> Olav Vitters wrote:

> >3. That we tried to blackmail someone

> if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck......

> >4. That it is about sysvinit scripts

> Again, of course it is.

> >If you cannot, it seems you just performed libel. Suggest to be very
> >careful in the claims you make. Actually, I suggest you to cease and
> >desist.

> "if you think my statement is libelous, go ahead and sue - I'd LOVE to have
> the behavior of those behind systemd to be more visibile."

This is absolutely inappropriate and off-topic for this list.  Neither you
nor Olav have voting rights in Debian.  Even if this were somehow an
acceptable way for you to go about persuading Debian's voters, which it's
not, you're not doing that - you're just addressing yourself abusively to
someone else who is not a voter.

Please stop.