Re: Alternative proposal: support for alternative init systems is desirable but not mandatory

On 17 October 2014 13:44, Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 09:44:16AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
>> I am therefore bringing forward an alternative proposal
>
> Recieved, and verified. Note, this has been proposed by the current
> Project Leader, and thus does not require seconds, but will record those
> seconding anyway.

Phf, did not know that =) probably something that ought to be fixed as well as
the TC super-majority bug. And thus to pre-empt pointless votes of no
confidence,
if DPL can't even get enough seconds (which I'm sure will not be the
case with this
proposal)

--
Regards,