Re: draft alternative proposal: fix problem at the root

Hi Clint!

This is an interesting proposal. But it's a big change, so I think it should be thoroughly discussed before I could second it. Also, I'd prefer to have it as a separate GR than bundled with zack's GR.

* Clint Adams <clint@debian.org>, 2014-12-02, 21:08:
Anyone want to sanity-check the section numbering?

Not me!

   When acting together to stand in for an absent Project Leader the
-   Chairman of the Technical Committee and the Project Secretary should
-   make decisions only when absolutely necessary and only when consistent
-   with the consensus of the Developers.
+   Project Secretary should make decisions only when absolutely
+   necessary and only when consistent with the consensus of the
+   Developers.

Acting together with themselves? ;-)

--
Jakub Wilk