Re: GR proposal, Call for Seconds - term limit for the tech-ctte

]] Stefano Zacchiroli

> I'm hereby formally submitting the GR proposal included below between
> dashed double lines, and calling for seconds.  With respect to past
> discussions on the -vote mailing list, this is the proposal code-named
> "2-S"; see [1,2] for (the last known versions of) alternative proposals.

I like the term limit concept.  I'm wondering if we should have a wider
proposal in which we just make the CTTE an elected body.  I'm not sure
it's a good idea, but I'm also not sure if it's been discussed at all
(only having followed some of the -vote discussions around this from the
web archives).

--
Tollef Fog Heen