Re: Some stats on gr_initcoupling

> On 19/11/14 at 15:20 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
>> [...]
>
> If someone is interested in doing that, it should be fairly easy to
> extract some metrics from UDD (date of last upload for each login,
> number of uploads over the last 12 months for each login, etc.), and
> then combine that with the vote results. Of course that measure of
> activity is far from perfect and hides many things, but that's probably
> one of the best we can easily have...
>
> Lucas

Or one can use getent passwd + mia-query + perl on quantz.d.o ... :)

The results are on quantz.d.o at ~nthykier/dd-activity.txt[0].  NB: My
script does /not/ filter on mia status.  That and other extensions are
an exercise left for the reader.
  Also, note that it probably have all the caveats that Lucas mentioned
above (and possibly more).

The script that generated the results is
~nthykier/mia-query2dd-activity-date.pl and I used the "arcane
invocation" from [1].

~Niels

[0] I will refrain from disclosing the actual results in public as it
contains names and dates from the MIA database.

[1]
for DD in $(getent passwd | perl -ne 'print "$1\n" if \
    /srv/qa.debian.org/mia/mia-query "$DD"@debian.org ; \
 done | ~nthykier/mia-query2dd-activity-date.pl > results

It seems to take about 40 seconds.