Re: Legitimate exercise of our constitutional decision-making processes [Was, Re: Tentative summary of the amendments]

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Every time I look at that web page, I find another egregious error.
> This time, I just noticed that their minimal PID 1 implementation that
> they think is the be-all and end-all of PID 1 ends with a call to
> execve.  I'm going to be laughing about that for the rest of the night.

Ack, sorry, never mind this.  This was totally my mistake; I missed the
fork() in the middle of the if statement this time when I read it through.
Teaches me to reach too fast for a snarky comment.