DPL candidates: managing the CTTE memberships
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: DPL candidates: managing the CTTE memberships
- From: Josselin Mouette <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:57:59 +0100
- Message-id: <1396000679.5311.71.camel@dsp0698014>
Hi Neil & Lucas,
the DPL has limited powers on the member list of the technical
committee. Especially §6.2.5 says that he can agree with the committee
to dismiss one of the members.
What is your stance on disruptive members in the committee?
Do you think it applies to some of the behaviors observed during the
How do you intend to enforce it if necessary?
Similarly, what is your stance on conflicts of interest in decision
bodies? This affects the CTTE, but also, the FTP masters, list masters,
the DPL himself, etc.
How do you intend to enforce it?
Thanks for your answer.
.''`. Josselin Mouette
: :' :