Re: Both DPL candidates: handling social conflict

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 01:44:54PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> While I understand the question, I'm not sure this is very relevant.

If the DPL is expected to speak at confs or talk with the press, I'd
very very much prefer the DPL were to use a Debian machine when
representing Debian.

I think the case of the DPL is slightly different then most Debian
contributors.

I think everyone sees this as everyone trying out how they like each DPL
by poking policy; by seeing an Apple MUA, it can undercut that image
that we're trying to build up in our respective heads.

Cheers,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87