All DPL candidates: Debian assets

Hello DPL candidates,

  First of all congratulations for your nominations. I have several
questions for you, I hope you do not mind to reply:

  a. Debian hardware infrastructure
      0. What do you think of Debian teams owning their own
infrastructure (hardware)?
      1. If Debian team gets hardware resources from external
parties/sponsors in monetary form, would you be willing to spend that
money buying hardware for that team, or re-use existing hardware which
is already part of Debian assets and save that money for something
else?

  b. Debian money
      0. If Debian had an excess of cash, which topics do you think
are more important to spend that money for the overall project
benefit?

  Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
--