Re: GR proposal: code of conduct

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 01:34:31PM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 02:20:11PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 12:12:33AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > > * Wouter Verhelst (wouter@debian.org) [140308 02:21]:

> > > Just a minor point, I think we should put the "or the DPL's delegates"
> > > in () because according to the constitution the DPL could delegate
> > > these powers anyways (and so this part is just repeating what our
> > > constitution says, and not something special for this decision here).
> >
> > Yes, that sounds slightly better.
> >
> > So, basically, we have now:
> > - My original proposal, which has received enough seconds,
> > - Neil's amendment A, which adds the current mailinglist CoC to the
> >   "further reading" section. I have accepted that amendment in
> >   <20140308012109.GA773@grep.be>, and no sponsors have objected, so
> >   under A.1.5 of the constitution my original proposal is replaced by
> >   Neil's amendment A.
> > - Neil's amendment B, which I have not accepted (and which I will not
> >   accept either) and which has received enough seconds. However, I have
> >   suggested some minor adjustments, and Neil seems to have accepted them
> >   (though not formally so).
>
> Formally accepted :)

So I inserted that after 2, and it now reads:
<ol>
<li>The Debian project decides to accept a code of conduct for
   participants to its mailinglists, IRC channels, and other modes of
   communication within the project.

<li>The initial text of this code of conduct replaces the "mailinglist
   code of conduct" at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct

<li>Updates to this code of conduct should follow the normal GR
   procedure. However, the DPL (or the DPL's delegates) can add or
   remove links to other documents in the "Further reading" section
   after consultation with the project and without requiring a GR.

<li>The initial text of the code of conduct follows, in markdown format.
</ol>

Can you confirm that that was your intention?

Kurt