Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> writes:

> This might have as affect that the ctte's decision about the
> default is replaced by the result of the GR, and since this GR
> doesn't want to set the default currently it might result in not
> having a decision about the default.

I think given my current text says "The TC's decision on the default
init system for Linux in jessie stands undisturbed." this is an
unlikely outcome.

"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."