Re: GR proposal: code of conduct

Hi,

Op donderdag 13 februari 2014 14:13:40 schreef Alexander Wirt:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2014, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > If indeed listmasters do object (which I don't think will be the case,
> > but of course I can't read their minds), then obviously we'll need to
> > work with them to fix that. Indeed, if what we propose is in line with
> > what listmasters believe should be done, then this issue would be moot,
> > anyway.
>
> in my case it is more the lack of time to dive into that process. I still
> think we should comment it.

Can you give me a reasonable time estimate? I want to push this forward, but I
also do value your input.

If there's no reply forthcoming from you, however, then these two goals are
conflicting...

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/